Secured Impound Solutions Inc.
Secured Impound Solutions in association with the Ontario Automotive Recyclers Association (OARA) will be using only OARA approved impounds for the storage of insured accident vehicles. OARA has been the voice of the auto recycling industry in Ontario since 1992. Since its inception, OARA has worked with Auto Recyclers to improve the practices within the industry and to collectively promote the benefits of responsible auto recycling with the general public, provincial, and local governments.
SIS Network Management
Requirements for SIS Impound operators
- All of SIS's Impounds will be operated by members of OARA in good standing
- Each impound operator must maintain sufficient liability coverage
- Every impound must have dedicated, predefined storage space to store insured accident vehicles
- Must be licensed by EASR ( Environmental Activity and Sectory Registry)
Ongoing oversight of SIS Impounds
- Audits by independant consulting firm every 2-3 years to ensure compliance with the above requirements
- Negative customer feedback will be addressed and remedied with any SIS Impound that is not meeting our high standards of efficiency and professionalism
- Any SIS Impound operator who participates in fraudulent activity will be removed from our network immediately
- Insurance company access to vehicles must be a priority so that vehicles can be processed as quickly as possible
Benefits of using the SIS network of impounds to store insurance vehicles
- SIS has the capacity to store 20,000 vehicles across our 50+ locations. More locations will be added as necessary
- All of our impounds are securely gated, fenced, and well lit to prevent theft of vehicles or vehicle parts and protect vehicles from additional damage
- Hours of operation: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Efficient, professional processing of total loss vehicles on our online auction - no additional costs assessed to the Insurer once the vehicle is auctioned - better Salvage Returns.
- There will be no additional towing costs after the total loss vehicle arrives at any SIS Impound